Friday, July 30, 2004

Hoping for...

When the days get tough, when you find yourself lost in the world we look for a support, for a patient ear that can listen to you. And evryone thinks of their
close pal, but as the time runs we loose friends cause of negligence, anger, or
just circumstances. We are just left with their thoughts, the good times that we have spent with them, the support that remains with us.

Though our lives have gone in different directions am happy that I still have
those thoughts to treasure. Doesn't matter how busy I am but still I dont miss
out a chance to check mail from my friends. An email with a joke for the day or words of comfort for something going on in my life. It always comforts me to
know that I have some mails by the end of the day to reply. Hopefully this friendship day brings back me those friends who are lost cause of the reasons
unknown.Hope I can say with vanity that my friendhsip doesn't die or fade with time.

No comments: