Saturday, September 25, 2004

Hope this message reaches you

As the time passes by, our friendship seems fading
Day by day with the hopes wading
Away from the promises that we made
To be togther in thick and thin till the end.


We together saw how beautiful the simple
Things in life are
We wished for each other looking at
The falling star
Our lifes filled with fun and grace
Making this world a better place


I could not find one reason why you left me alone
On your way as unknown, taking away my soul
Just leaving behind the memories of our relation
Which I would cherish for the rest of my life

I long to tell you how I feel
With the pain which only you could heal
I wish you the best wherever you are
I walk on my road of life pretending
That we are friends forever.




This is dedicated to you my dear friend( Shanthi).
I dont think I have been so much dependant on anyone
else apart from my parents. I still hope that we will
have those days back again...

1 comment:

AnilKumar said...

Hope ur friend will realise.
"forgive for whatever, else
u will be left in the world
with noone to love".