Saturday, September 25, 2004

Don't Be Lost In My Dreams

I see myself snuggled in your arms
With your gentle touch of care that is so warm
With the spells of your becharms on me
When I am with you I find the child in me

I will never fear as long as you are near
Whispering the words that only I can hear
Come into my world to dry my last tear
To give me life and not to leave forever.



Though I have felt you many times, I haven't seen you yet
Lost in your world of love each moment your thoughts cleave
you have been a hopless dream which only I can believe
Make it come true so no more I need to peeve
And make everyone realize how much I Love You.


I can stop waiting, I can stop dreaming
But could I stop ny heart that beats only for you...
If the only place I can find you is in my dreams
I would sleep forever...
The love in me will never ever die.

No comments: