Saturday, June 26, 2010

Photography...writing with light!

Photography...yes my latest passion! I bought Nikon D5000 last Tuesday. I remember the drive back home with this camera in my hands. I wish I had someone to capture my happiness. I was very very happy and could not stop capturing every little detail of life that I saw with my minds camera!

I got Basic Photography Classes as a complimentary with this purchase. The classes are given by Director of the chain of Whizz shops, who has 60 years of experience in this field. Going ahead I will be writing all my learning on photography. After attending the class today, I realized that this is going to be a different science altogether. And a costly hobby too. I am hoping that this hobby of mine will push me to travel, traveling another interest of mine which I could never explore for the fear of...I don't know!

No comments: