Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Dear Daddy

Everything that happens and
Everything that befalls on us has a meaning
Has a lesson to learn, has a mistake to mend
I know it’s difficult to go through such times of confusion
Times of depression, times of dismay.

With time all things pass
You have endured thousand storms and
This is one of its kind that you can weather with courage
Expect trouble as inevitable part of life
Stay your course and be true, thats what you taught us
Today I repeat these words of comfort to you
And everything shall pass too.

I would fight the fate, I would fight the destiny
For I want you to be the best of you,
You are the one whom we look unto
In all our travails of life, in all our delights of life.

In the book of life every page has two sides: We human beings fill the upper side with our plans, hopes, and wishes, But Providence writes on the other side, And what it ordains is seldom our goal.

No comments: